Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

claire & love

Claire Yazawa
True Blood
Claire Yazawa
CORPS
ESPRIT
ÂME
Image/Gif : claire & love 93nmrPo
Alias : boomerang, parce que quand elle te lance son tibias dans la tronche, il revient dans sa jambe
Genre : femme cisgenre
Dollars : 320
Zone libre : claire & love MSwmXIm
Statut : nope
Habitation : des planques dispersées à travers des territoires dans l'underapple
Déchirures : nécromancie, du genre cradingue, pleins d'os, plein de sang.
Pseudo : kiln
Genre IRL : il
FC : nana komatsu
Crédits : (avatar) awona
Thèmes abordés : violence, drogues, gang, misère, mort, gore, body horror
Thèmes refusés : ràs
un mail (envoyé une première fois à la mauvaise adresse).

OBJECT: Computer.
Hello Love.
I'm sending you this mail from my (urgh) new computer. Because I know you would bug me about it if I didn't.
It's annoying to use, but and you can imagine how much it kills me to write this, pretty cool.
Here's a list of stuff I've done:

- I've watched a whole bunch of SPECTROV videos, and other weird stuff filmed in the Underapple, it's great.
- Did you know that mangas take a lot of time to come out in this stupid country? But people put them on the internet, I've read the next chapters of DAI DARK and ONE PIECE. It was good, you should read them.
- There are too many pictures on the argo thing, I don't know how people expect us to look at them all. Also I don't understand half of what people say when they write.
- This guy has been arguing with me in the comments of this video https://www.d4rkk.com/011510/skelet0n454/ for two days. He's mocking me because I haven't played a game called RESIDENT EVIL, can you find out where he lives? I want to beat him up. Also another guy told me I should play RESIDENT EVIL, is it good?

Signed Claire.
PS The computer looks good in black, thanks.

━━━━━━━━━ ✧ ━━━━━━━━━